211 S. Meridian Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46225, USA
317-636-7992 | 317-636-0628
Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium – home of the NFL Colts – this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Visit the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, the largest kids’ museum in the world, or attend a legendary race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Whether you’re in town to attend the Indiana Convention Center or to see the Pacers at nearby Bankers Life Fieldhouse, our suites let you do things your way.
Work your own routine while we take care of the little things. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel.
A fitness center equipped with modern cardio equipment and free weights sits alongside a heated indoor pool. Enjoy down-time with a game of pool in our billiard room with colleagues or the kids. Step out of our city center hotel and find the bars, restaurants and buzzing nightlife of downtown Indianapolis right on your doorstep.
*Local and state laws apply
- 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Loved by Guests Award by Hotels.com
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- 2015 GHS Highest Service Award
- 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Award
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Award
- 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Award
- 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Award
- 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Award