4350 Executive Circle. Fort Myers, Florida 33916, USA
239-931-5300 | 239-931-7174
Welcome to our Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Colonial Blvd. Better known as the ‘City of Palms,’ Ft. Myers is bustling with historical, ecological, and cultural attractions. First made famous when Thomas Edison and Henry Ford made it their winter retreat, Ft. Myers is now famed for its Historic Downtown, spectacular golf and stunning beaches. Discover the relaxed charm of this unique Florida town from our convenient Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Colonial Blvd. Commune with Florida's most passive animals on the Manatee World Boat Tour, admire a variety of sea shells at the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum or relax with a good book at one of our many sun-kissed beaches – all just moments from our friendly Ft. Myers hotel.
Make yourself at home at our comfy and convenient Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Colonial Blvd. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast, offering a variety of delicious hot and cold buffet items, and indulge in our waffles. If you’re in a hurry, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday. Catch up with work in our free business center, or discuss important business in our Colonial Meeting Space. Rejuvenate in our fitness center or relax by our beautiful outdoor pool before unwinding in a comfy guest room with a TV, lap desk and free WiFi.
- 2019 Hampton Lighthouse Award
- 2017 Hampton Lighthouse Award
- 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Booking.com Guest Review Award
- 2017 Booking.com Guest Review Award
- 2016 Hampton Lighthouse Award
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2016 Booking.com Guest Review Award
- 2015 Hampton Lighthouse Award
- 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence